Thursday, May 8, 2008

I was going to post this picture on my profile. It is a picture I like but does not seem to be me.
I always thought that it could not be me, but I know that it is. It is a glamor picture. It takes two hours of make up time, and style time for my hair, and of course a professional photographer. I know it is me and maybe you might call it me, but the real me is the one inside. The real me is the one that the Holy Spirit is working on. It takes a lot longer than two hours for the makeover inside because I am the one giving the Holy Spirit permission to change me. I need changes because the real me has an old pattern that is tattered and torn.
So, I am trying to let go of my old ways, and learning to be transformed into image of Christ Jesus. Letting go is the important part, asking forgiveness for trying to make myself into the the person I think I should be, and actually allowing the Holy Spirit to make me into the image that He sees-the one that will please my Father. I wonder what I will look like from heaven's point of view.

1 comment:

EM said...

Mom you are so beautiful both outside and in. I want to honor you and pray a blessing for you today, Mother's day! I love you more than words can express and I thank you for all that you hsve given to me!

Caden

Caden
What about this book?

Fruit of the Vine

Fruit of the Vine
Just one branch